MFH 1/12 transkit Tyrrell 007 F1 1976: Transkit from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. The kits from MFH are the best 1/12th kits I've seen in terms of detailing and precision of the parts.
Multimedia kit with superior quality. Contains perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. A kit of superlatives! Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. The required donor kit Tamiya 1/12 Tyrrell P34 no.12021 is not supplied with this transkit.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, no longer be surpassed in quality
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original profile
· fairings and wings in resine resp. white metal
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, many more turned parts
· Decals for drivers Jody Scheckter und Patrick Depailler
· Instruction in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This transkit is manufactured by Model Factory Hiro Japan. It is the US Grand Prix West version 1976, drivers Jody Scheckter und Patrick Depailler.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!