MFH 1/12 model car kit Mazda 787B (1991): New release (11-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
- full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim, center locknut, shaft, headlight rims and fuel intake mouth.
- rotary and shaft parts inside engine have been separated out as unique parts. Internals of rotary engine design can be view during building process
- front/rear cowl can be removed, and doors can be open/closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2017.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|