MFH 1/12 model car kit Brabham BT46B Version A (1978) Niki Lauda: New release (12-2014) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of Niki Laudas Brabham, raced at the Swedish GP in 1978 - K461.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
This kit is sold out at the factory in Japan!
· K461 Ver. A : BT46B 1978 Rd. 8 Swedish GP #1 N. Lauda / #2 J. Watson. This version is based of The “Fan Car” which raced in the 1978 Swedish GP, Lauda won the race. The BT46B has a large radiator above the engine, and the fan installed in the gear box end, together with the almost sealed design of the cowl and the front nose, rear wing, etc.
· This full detailed kit is based on the BT46/46B F1 race car, which was driven by one of the greatest drivers, Niki Lauda.
· This is a multi material kit consists of resin, white metal, photo etch, silk-screen printed decals, rubber parts, lathe-cutting aluminium, various cords and pipes.
· The Fan Cover of the “Fan Car” raced in Swedish GP, will be presenting in lathe-cutting aluminium and photo etch sheet.
· You can choose to use 2 types of the brake discs and the front wheels parts.
· The body cowl and front nose are removable, you can see the internal structure like the monocoque after finished.
· The skirt below the under tray will be presenting in rubber parts just like the real one.
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from december 2014. There are three versions: A (K461, 1978 Rd. 8 Swedish GP #1 N. Lauda / #2 J. Watson), B (K462, 1978 Rd. 9 French GP Practice #1 N. Lauda), C (K463, Rd. 14 Italian GP #1 N. Lauda / #2 J. Watson).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!