MFH 1/12 transkit Lotus 72E F1 1974: Transkit from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO.
Multimedia transkit with superior quality. Contains perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. A kit of superlatives! Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. The required donor kit (Tamiya 1/12 Lotus 72D no.12046) is not supplied with this transkit.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, no longer be surpassed in quality
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· fairings and wings in resine resp. white metal
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, many more turned parts
· Decals for driver Ronnie Peterson
· Instruction in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH transkit is manufactured under license from Classic Team Lotus. It is the Monaco Grand Prix version 1974, driver Ronnie Peterson.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|