MFH 1/43 model car kit K752 Ferrari 156/85 (1985): New release (09-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires and decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- 3 variations available: one based on the version used in the beginning of the season, and one based on the latter half of the season with various changes to the interior/exterior design.
- rear cowl can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- for more reference on the 156/85, we suggest buying the book Racing Pictorial Series by HIRO No.22 : Ferrai 156/85, F186 1985-86 along with this kit.
K752 - Ver. A : 1985 Rd. 5 Canadian GP #27 M. Alboreto / #28 S. Johansson
Having lost the F1 title in the previous season with the 126C4, the works team's entry for the 1985 season was the 156/85. Designed by Mauro Forghieri and Harvey Postlethwaite, the 156/85 came equipped with an improved V6 turbo engine and a brand new body. The name 156/85 was to separate it from the previous 126 models, with hopes to revive the team fame under a brand new model name. The 156/85 managed to grasp victory at the Canadian and German GP under the hands of driver M. Alboreto., and while the car only managed to gain second place in both drivers and constructors championship, the 156/85 marked the beginning of the team`s revival in the F1 scene.
- based on the early version used in the 1985 season where M.Alboreto and S. Johansson completed with a 1-2 finish at the Canadian GP.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|