Heller 1/8 car model kit Citroen Traction Avant 1948/51/52. One of the few large-scale plastic kits on the market. This extremely detailed kit has been released many years ago. Now the Heller company from France has launched this attractive kit again, unfortunately to a considerably higher price. Design and detailing similar to the old Pocher kits, but in contrast to these, only a few components of metal are used. Black colored plastic, many soft components from rubber-like plastic, some chromed plastic parts. There is even a white headliner from vacuum-formed plastic! All in all still a great kit! I love the Citroen, and I love the Heller kit!
· Traditional plastic kit from Heller France with over 1050 parts
· Extremely detailed in every aspect!
· soft, rubber-like tires with exact thread
· detailed interior and engine
· cables, tubes and other „rubber like“ parts for detailing
· you can build three different versions: models from 1948, 1951 and 1952
· printed instructions, big format 42 x 30 cm!
We provide the instructions ready for download. Just click on the link below:
Instructions for Heller 1/8 Citroen Traction Avant
ATTENTION: This item is no toy and not suitable for children under 14 years!