MFH 1/43 model car kit K442 Ferrari 126C4 (1984) Version A: New release from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
- This kit is a multi-material kit consists of the following materials: Lathe-cutting aluminum wheels, Photo etch sheet, silk-screen, high quality white metals.
- The most eye-catching point of this kit, after finished, is the 660 horse-power Tipo031 V6 Turbo engine will be shown in details as there is not covering by any part of the cowl.
- The late 80's F1 machine outline characteristics: arrow shape, coke-bottle line were able to be found from 126C4, and three different versions are available to show the evolution process.
K442 - Ver. A : 126C4 [ 1984 Rd. 3 Belgian GP #27 M. Alboreto / #28 R. Arnoux ]
- Raced the starting round of the 1984 season, M. Alboreto won the Belgian GP with pole position start.
- This version emphasises the Arrow shape body and the huge rear wing.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|