MFH 1/43 model car kit K444 Ferrari 126C4 (1984) Version C: New release from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
- This kit is a multi-material kit consists of the following materials: Lathe-cutting aluminum wheels, Photo etch sheet, silk-screen, high quality white metals.
- The most eye-catching point of this kit, after finished, is the 660 horse-power Tipo031 V6 Turbo engine will be shown in details as there is not covering by any part of the cowl.
- The late 80's F1 machine outline characteristics: arrow shape, coke-bottle line were able to be found from 126C4, and three different versions are available to show the evolution process.
K444 - Ver. C : 126C4M2 [ 1984 Rd. 15 European GP #27 M. Alboreto / #28 R. Arnoux ]
- This version (126C4M2) is based on the late-season Europe GP, which the machine finished at 2nd position.
- This version contains the "coke bottle line" body, and the implementation of the diffuser. This is succeeded by the next machine, the 156/85.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!