Magnifier US Sports Car, formerly Trumpeter 1/12 car model kit Ford GT40 MKII Le Mans (1966) . An unbeleivable detailed kit with a fantastc price/performance ratio. Lovingly packed, high-precision plastic parts and lots of metal components including beautiful photo etched parts. The quality of this kit is about on the Tamiya Level and does not leave any wish unfulfilled.
Suggested retail Price of the former Trumpeter kit was: Euro 199,99!
We recommend for further detailing: KA Models Transkit for Trumpeter/Magnifier Ford GT40 in 1/12
· high-precision, perfect fitting body, all hoods and doors to open
· Partially colour printed plastic parts
· Super finely engraved soft rubber tires with inserts from precut foam rubber and matching Decals
· 4 plates with photo-etched parts
· Lots of metal parts, u. A. Screws in various sizes, axles, springs, braided cable for the representation of Aeroquip lines
· First class Decals (winning car Le Mans 1966 McLaren / Amon) - additional Decals (see under waterslide decals in 1/12) allow for the presentation of the other GT40 this race
· Intuitive, drawn assembly instruction
The kit with its superb detailing and the excellent quality of its plastic parts is a classic in 1/12. The kits we offer are of the latest production, with clear instructions and perfectly printed decals. For other versions as the winning car, we recommend the superb transdecals from BBK, which you can find here in our webshop!
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!