Autograph 1/8 engine kit JAGUAR C-Type Le Mans 1951. Our latest development: JAGUAR XK-engine in the execution of
The kit weighs approx. 2 kilos and is made entirely of metal. It contains more than 1000 parts and costs 950 Euros. We have currently about 20 kits in stock.
The Autograph kit
· more than 1000 parts, weight approx. 2 kg
· Size ca. 200 x 90 x 110 mm (incl. engine dolly)
· engine housing from white metal with brass- and nickel-silver parts - more than 100 cast parts!
· 3 plates with photoetched parts: thicknesses 0,15 mm, 0,20 mm and 0,40 mm
· absolute fitment of all parts thanks to 3D CAD construction of the whole model
· Mounting with hexagonal screws in stainless steel and brass
· Prototypical engine dolly included with rotatable rollers in brass
· an absolute highlight for the technical interested modeler
· professional building instructions with photos and part-assignments make modelling fun!
We provide the building instructions with the complete parts list available for download. You can download it as a .pdf file. Just click on the link below:
Instructions Autograph Jaguar C-Type engine kit 1951 (PDF) english
Fotos Autograph Jaguar C-Type engine kit 1951 (PDF) Dr. Winkelmann
A bit of history
In 1950, at Jaguar in
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||4,50 Kg|