JOE HONDA Racing Pictorial Series by HIRO No.36 - Grand Prix 1977 Part 02: The Racing Pictorial Series books of the Japanese photographer Joe Honda look at the Formula 1 races of past decades. Each issue clearly describes the vehicles, their use in the individual races of the season and the drivers and teams. Due to the many, partly unpublished shots of details and technique of the cars the books are an inexhaustible reservoir of information for all modelers, who are interested in historic racing.
The Vol. 36 continues following the previous issue, this is the 2nd volume to the season of the 1977 F1 formula 1 racing season.
The following drivers and cars are included in this issue:
· James Hunt and his McLaren M23 and M26
· Niki Lauda after his surprising return with his Ferrari 312T2
· Jody Scheckter, Wolf 3.1 WR-series
· Copersucar-Fittipaldi, Version FD04 und FD05
· J. P. Jabouille, Renault RS01 with turbo-Motor
· Vittorio Brambilla, Surtees TS19
· Rupert Keegan, Penthouse Rizla Hesketh 308E
· David Purley, LEC CRP1
· KE009 from Kojima Engineering
The Wolf WR series and Copersucar cars are part of a special feature.
· Release: 21 June 2014
· Size: A4 variation (297mm x 232mm)
· Pages: 108 Pages
· Photos: Colour 400 photos / Monochrome 150 photos
· Language: Japanese / with English translation
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|