MFH 1/43 model car kit K781 McLaren MP4/8 (1993) Version C: Release from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the MP4/8
Having lost the championship to Williams Renault and cutting off ties with Honda at the end of the 1992 season, McLaren welcomed the 1993 season with a Ford HB engine and other high tech systems, plus having former CART champion Michael Andretti join the team. The entry car for this year was the MP4/8 – based on the MP4/7 with changes to improve aerodynamics such as having a high nose and bargeboards. However even with the new package the team continued to struggle against Williams Renault, and while ace driver Senna was able to win the second, third and sixth round they struggled for most of the other races. Other than Williams, Benetton also proved to be a strong threat to the team despite also running on Ford engine. M. Andretti failed to make any impressions and was replaced by M. Hakkinen for the last three rounds. Despite all the negative factors, Senna managed to win 5 of the rounds thanks to his driving techniques and the car’s strong aerodynamic abilities. In the end the team managed to win second place for constructors, and Senna himself won second place for drivers as well.
- a full detailed,multi-material kit featuring white metal, turned matal parts, etching, rubber tires and decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim.
- Pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires.
- body cowl can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
K781 - Ver. C : 1993 Rd. 15 Japanese GP / Rd. 16 Australian GP #7 M. Häkkinen / #8 A. Senna
– Based on the version used in the last two races where A. Senna managed back to back victories. Does not include bargeboards, and features a completely different front/rear wing setup amongst other changes compared to the earlier build. Includes slick tires.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|