MFH 1/43 model car kit K586 McLaren M19 (1971) Version C: New release (04-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the M19:
In 1970 the McLaren team faced a dire situation having lost team driver/owner Bruce McLaren in an accident. Now under Teddy Meyer's control, the team decided to deviate from the cigar-shaped cowl design. The result was McLaren's entry for the 1971 season: the M19. The M19 came equipped with a a new suspension structure and fuel tanks installed on both sides to lower the center of gravity, which also lead to the unique coke bottle shaped cowl. Debuting as the M19A in 1971 it suffered a hard season, however with Yardley becoming the main sponsors in 1972 it managed to gain a victory at the South African GP. The car was further remodeled into the lighter M19C, and it raced until partway through the 1973 season until it became replaced by the M23.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, photo etching, silk screen decals, vacuum parts etc.
- design based off 1/20 scale kit designed with simpler building scheme in mind without losing focus on preservation of detail.
- front nose can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- wheel rims, rear damper and funnels included as turned metal parts.
K586 - Ver. C : [M19A] 1972 Rd. 2 South African GP #12 D. Hulme #14 P. Revson / Rd. 5 Belgian GP M19C #9 D. Hulme M19A #10 P. Revson
- based on the Yardley sponsored version used both in 1971 and 1972, featuring a different induction pod from other versions.
- variation includes version used by D. Hulme at the 1972 South African GP where he claimed the only championship for the M19, and the M19C variation used at the Belgian GP.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|