MFH 1/43 model car kit K575 Porsche 908/3 (1971) Version B: New release (03-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the 908/3:
The 908/3 was a lightweight model of the 908 line that was designed to race in the more technical Targa Florio races. Based off the 980/2, modifications were made to the car to suit the regulation changes to Group 6 in 1969. The 908/3 was evolved further in 1971 - with a newly added a rear fin and increased width to the rear body. Diameter and size of rear wheel was increased, and the shape of the roll cage was also changed. The 908/3 managed to take all first three positions at the Nurburgring 1000km race, with Martini Team taking first place. This full-detail kit is based off the 908/3 1971 version. 6 variations covering versions used by Martini team and Gulf team respectively at Nurburgring 1000km race and the Targa Florio.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, photo etching, silk screen decals, vacuum parts etc.
- design based off 1/24 scale kit designed with simpler building scheme in mind without losing focus on preservation of detail.
- front/rear cowl can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- interior frame comes in one piece as a laser lithography part
- aluminum plated wheel rims included
K575 Ver. B : 1971 Targa Florio Gulf Racing No. 7 J. Siffert / B. Redman
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|