MFH 1/20 model car kit K732 Ferrari 126C2 (1982) Belgian GP Qualify: New release from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K796 - 1982 Rd. 3 US GP West #27 Gilles Villeneuve / #28 Didier Pironi
This version is based on the 1982 U.S. West GP specification, with two separated pieces rear wing.
- Super detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
- high-precision white metal parts
- soft rubber tires with printed manufacturer labels
- photo-etched parts
- Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
- turned aluminium-parts
- body cowl and nose of car is designed to be removable, allowing full view of the detailed engine and interials after completion
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 12/2019.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!