MFH 1/12 model car kit MFH K821 Mercedes 300 SLR Coupe (1955) Uhlenhaut: New release (02-2023) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan"!
About the Mercedes 300 SLR Coupe
- based on the 300 SLR Coupe that was produced in limited numbers in 1955.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for light rims, wheel rims, wheel shaft, lock nut, meters and muffler ends.
- wire wheel built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation
- gull wing doors and front/rear bonnet can be opened and closed post construction, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from February 2023. There is only one version:
K821 - 1/12 scale Full Detail Kit: Mercedes 300 SLR Coupe
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|