Model Factory Hiro 1/12 car model kit Brabham BT45 (1975) Version A: New release (06-2023) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan"!
- based on the white BT45 that was revealed at a press release in the winter of 1975.
- features a different nose cowl/induction pod/rear wing/roll bar than the version entered in the race in the following year.
- two versions available: one based on the version revealed at the press release in 1975, and another based on the version that raced in the U.S. GP West in 1976.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel, muffler end, wheel shaft and lock nut.
- upper cowl can be removed, allowing a view of the detailed interior after completion.
- pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!