MFH 1/12 model car kit K823 Ferrari 250 TRI (1961): New release (05-2023) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Full Detail kit with complete engine detaiil, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan"!
K823: Full Detail kit Ferrari 250 TRI 1961
- based on the 1961 24 Hours of Le Mans winner driven by O.Gendebien/P.Hill (car #10), and North American Racing Team's entry from the same race (car #17)
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for engine funnels, main light rims, wheel rim, wheel shaft, lock nut and meter parts.
- wire wheel built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- front bonnet can be removed, and doors/rear bonnet can open and close post construction, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
K823 - 1/12scale Fulldetail Kit : 250TRI / 61
1961 LM 24hours Winner #10 Olivier Gendebien / Phil Hill
North American Racing Team : #17 Pedro Rodríguez / Ricardo Rodríguez
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from May 2023. There is only one version.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!