IXO 1/8 car model kit Nissan GTR (2007). IXO brings the Japanese super sports car as a 1/8 complete kit. Until now it was only available as a collector's series at a higher price. The new kit will arrive in June.
You build the 2011 3.8-litre, twin-turbocharged V6 coupe, the extraordinary vehicle that finally put Japan on the supercar map. The model is made of high quality die-cast metal with ABS components and rubber tires. It is wholly owned by Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Authorized and based on the 3D CAD data scanned from the real NISSAN GT-R. Every possible detail of the car has been carefully recreated in 1:8 scale. The doors, trunk and hood open, the interior lights, headlights and brake lights work, and the steering wheel turns the front wheels. You can even open the hood and admire the full beauty of the authentic 3.8 liter V6 engine.
- OPENING DOORS - The doors, bonnet and trunk open to reveal interior Details.
- WORKING LIGHTS - The model has working headlights that are activated from the Dashboard.,
- DETAILED ENGINE - The 3.8 liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine can be seen in great Detail.
- MOVING PARTS - The replica wheels move and the front wheels are turned by the steering Wheel
- METAL BODY - The model is mainly made of die-cast metal
- DETAILED INTERIOR - The cabin has been faithfully reproduced down to the last digit of the speedometer
- WORKING BRAKE LIGHTS - The brake lights are activated by pressing the brake pedal.
- WHEELS AND TIRES - The model is fitted with RAYS 20" 10-spoke forged aluminum wheels and Dunlop SP SPORT MAXX runflat tyres.
- DOOR INTERIOR - The doors are faithfully reproduced, with windows and an interior light that illuminates when the door is opened.
- DETAILED ENGINE - The engine has been faithfully reproduced so that every external feature of the 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged Nissan V6 can be seen.
- COCKPIT REPLICA - The dashboard has been faithfully reproduced, right down to the gauges that can only be read with a magnifying glass.
- ROTATING WHEELS - The steering can be operated by turning the steering wheel inside the vehicle and is designed to rotate just like the real wheels
- WORKING LIGHTS - The headlights are an exact replica of the Xenon headlights and can be switched on by pressing a button on the Dashboard.
- WORKING BRAKE LIGHTS - The tail lights work, the brake lights are activated by the brake pedal and the gas cap opens and closes like the original
- OPENING TRUNK - The model's perfectly replicated trunk opens to reveal the spare wheel, standard Nissan jack and tool kit.
Note from 01/03/2023: The shipping of These IXO-kits within Germany and the EU is included in the sales price. Since the parcels are very large and heavy, we have to charge a destiantion relating shipping flat rate to our customers outside the EU (Exception: Switzerland). Our offer "free shipping from Euro 700" does not apply to the IXO Nissan kit!
WARNING: This product is not a toy and not suitable for children under 14 years!