MFH 1/12 transkit Lotus 77 F1 1976: Transkit from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO.
Multimedia kit with superior quality. Contains perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. A kit of superlatives! Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. The required donor kit (Tamiya 1/12 Lotus 78 no.12037) is not supplied with this transkit.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, no longer be surpassed in quality
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original profile
· fairings and wings in resine resp. white metal
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, many more turned parts
· Decals for driver Mario Andretti
· Instruction in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH transkit is manufactured under license from Classic Team Lotus. It is the Japanese Grand Prix version 1976, driver Mario Andretti.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|