MFH 1/9 motorcycle kit K743 Ducati 750 SS Imola Racer (1972): New release (11-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
K757 - 1/9scale Fulldetail Kit Ducati 750 Super Sport 1974
- A 1/9 scale model kit based on the 750 Super Sport - the Ducati road bike inspired by the 750 Imola Racer 1972, Ducati's first 750cc L-twin racer and winner of the Imola 200 in 1972.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim, front suspension, engine funnels and head-light rim. Semi-transparent FRP coloured resin used for tank, and seat, grip and tires made of rubber for a realistic look.
- moveable bike chain built from a combination of etching and metal parts.
- spokes made from stainless steel wire, paired together with metal rim and nipples for a realistic representation
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|