MFH 1/43 model car kit K787 Ferrari 330 P4 Spider (1967) Version A: New release (07-2021) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
- Ferrari debutes the 330P4 in 1967, after the lose in the 1966 Le Mans to Ford. The debut race was the Daytona 24 hours, 330P4 won the race with the first two positions as the powerful rivals like the Fords and the Chaparrals were retired.
- a full detailed,multi-material kit featuring white metal, turned matal parts, etching, rubber tires and decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim.
- Pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires.
- front and rear body cowl can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
K787 - Ver. A : 1967 Daytona 24hours #23 L. Bandini / C. Amon
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|