MFH 1/43 model car kit K747 Maserati 250F (1957): New release (07-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
– a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, photo etching, silk screen decals, vacuum parts etc.
– design based off 1/12 scale kit designed with simpler building scheme in mind without losing focus on preservation of detail
– front nose / bonnet can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
– pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires
K747 - Ver. C : 1957 Rd. 4 French GP Winner #2 J.M. Fangio Rd. 6 German GP Winner #1 J.M. Fangio
– first debuting in 1954, the 250F went through various engine and frame upgrades for the 1957 season. The 250F took the championship in the same year under the hands of legendary driver J.M. Fangio.
- based on the versions that raced in both the French and German GP, with a different hood that has louvers in the lower middle part of the body. Fangio was the first to win in both races, with the German GP race being one of Fangio's best racing moments. After the middle of the pit, Fangio was about 40 seconds behind both Ferrari cars (which were first and second at the time). However, Fangio was able to make up the deficit and took first place at the very end. That win would also mark Fangio's final F1 victory.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|