MFH 1/43 model car kit K746 Maserati 250F (1957): New release (07-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
– a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, photo etching, silk screen decals, vacuum parts etc.
– design based off 1/12 scale kit designed with simpler building scheme in mind without losing focus on preservation of detail
– front nose / bonnet can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
– pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires
K746 - Ver. B : 1957 Rd. 2 Monaco GP Winner #32 J.M. Fangio
– first debuting in 1954, the 250F went through various engine and frame upgrades for the 1957 season. The 250F took the championship in the same year under the hands of legendary driver J.M. Fangio.
– based off the build used in the second race of the season where Fangio managed a back-to-back victory at Monaco GP. Features a different muffler and body side compared to Ver. A.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!