MFH 1/43 model car kit K606 Porsche 917K (1970) Version F: New release (09-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the 917K:
The 917 was first debuted in the prototype sports car race in 1969, and was upgraded when Works asked John Wyer Automotive Engineering to enhance the machine's aerodynamics aspect. Thus the short-tail version of 917K was debuted. In the 1970 season the 917K conquered most of the endurance races and won the international makers championship and the overall champion in the 24-hour race held at Circuit de la Sarthe.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, photo etching, silk screen decals, vacuum parts, turned metal parts etc.
- design based off 1/12 scale kit designed with simpler building scheme in mind without losing focus on preservation of detail
- front bonnet/rear cowl can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- The interior frame of the body will be made of Laser Lithography unibody parts.
- Includes driver figure on seat.
K605 Ver. E : 1970 Daytona 24hours [KG Salzburg] #3 Vic Elford/K.Ahrens
- based on KG Salzburg team's entry for the Daytona 24 hours race. Features a wide rear cowl.<
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|