MFH 1/43 model car kit K570 Porsche 908/3 (1971) Version A: New release (03-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the 908/3:
The 908/3 was a lightweight model of the 908 line that was designed to race in the more technical Targa Florio races. Based off the 980/2, modifications were made to the car to suit the regulation changes to Group 6 in 1969. True to its design the 908/3 took multiple top positions at Targa Florio in 1970.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, photo etching, silk screen decals, vacuum parts etc.
- design based off 1/24 scale kit designed with simpler building scheme in mind without losing focus on preservation of detail.
- front/rear cowl can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- interior frame comes in one piece as a laser lithography part
- aluminum plated wheel rims included
K570 - Ver. A : 1970 Targa Florio 1st No. 12 Joseph Siffert / Brian Redman
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|