MFH 1/43 model car kit K557 Lancia Rally 037 (1983) Version A: New release (02-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the Rally 037:
The Rally 037 debuted in the year 1982. The monocoque was based on the Group 5 machine Lancia Montecarlo, in addition to the body designed by Pininfarina, with the vertical 4-valve DOHC supercharger mid-ship engine. The rear-drive Rally 037 had fought the Audi Quattro, installed with 4WD and turbo engines with great results, especially she won many races in 1983, helping Abarth to win the Manufacturers' title.
After the great season the circuit mainstream switched to 4WD and turbo machine, the Rally 037 was replaced by its successor S4 and became the last MR machine that won a title in the racing history.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, photo etching, silk screen decals, vacuum parts etc.
- design based off 1/12 scale kit designed with simpler building scheme in mind without losing focus on preservation of detail.
- front/rear cowl and bonnet can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion. Doors also designed as separate parts from main body.
- unique engine parts that differ between the years of 1983 and 1984 have also been faithfully reproduced.
- pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires made from rubber.
K557 - Ver. A : 1983 WRC Rd. 1 Monte Carlo #1 Röhrl/Geistdorfer
- Based on the first WRC race in 1983 that saw the 037 place first and second on the Monte Carlo stage. Comes with rear bumper and light pod on the front cowl.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|