MFH 1/43 model car kit K339 Lotus 72E (1974): Model kit from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimaterial kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, fine resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
- The new series from MFH, the 1/43scale. To achieve the balance of the high level of precise detail, and the ease to assemble is the objective of this 1/43 full detail kit. The main parts of the kit is made of white metal, together with aluminum wheels, photo etching, rubber tires, piping and decal sheets.You can enjoy the state-of-the-art details that can compete with the 1/20 scale kits.
- This kit contains the LOTUS Type 72E, the late variation of the LOTUS Type 72 formula car series which debuted in 1970.
- The big-sized induction pod compared with 72D, rear wing, cockpit cowl and the nose skull and the rear brake duct.
- The decals are all compatible to the beige colouring after 1974, when the team changed from the gold-black colour scheme to the beige colour scheme.
- This kit is R. Peterson won the 1974 Monaco GP with the car number 1.
K333 Ver. A : 1972 Rd. 3 Spanish GP - This version is the specification of the 1972 Spanish GP which Fittipaldi won the youngest Champion. The special shape rear wing and the sideless front wing are the Point.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|