MFH 1/20 model car kit K749 Ferrari 312 T2 (1977) Early type: New release (12-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
This kit was made in a small batch, it was only intended for the Japanese market. Very rare!
K749 - 1977 South African GP/US West GP #11 Niki Lauda #12 C. Reutemann
- Super detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
- high-precision white metal parts
- soft rubber tires with printed manufacturer labels
- photo-etched parts
- Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
- body cowl is designed to be removable, allowing full view of the detailed engine and interials after completion
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 12/2020.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|