MFH 1/20 model car kit K732 Ferrari 126C2 (1982) Belgian GP Qualify: New release (03-2019) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K732 - 1982 Rd. 5 Belgian GP Qualify #27 Gilles Villeneuve
·This version is based on 1982 Belgian GP qualifying race, which the last race of Villeneuve. With small front brake duct, different radiator shape, and with front wing installed.
·This version will be equipped with 15-inch type front and rear wheels only.
- Super detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
- high-precision white metal parts
- soft rubber tires with printed manufacturer labels
- photo-etched parts
- Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
- turned aluminium-parts
- body cowl and nose of car is designed to be removable, allowing full view of the detailed engine and interials after completion
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 12/2019.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!