MFH 1/12 model car kit K817 Mercedes 300 SLR Mille Miglia (1955): New release (09-2022) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the Mercedes 300 SLR
- based on the 1955 Mille Miglia winner Car #722 - Stirling Moss - constructable from this kit.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for light rim, wheel rim, wheel shaft, lock nut and meter.
- wire wheel built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- front bonnet, door and rear bonnet can be opened and closed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from September 2022. There is only one version:
K817 - 1/12 scale Full Detail Kit: Mercedes 300 SLR Mille Miglia
1955 Mille Miglia winner #722 Stirling Moss / Denis Jenkinson
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|