MFH 1/12 model car kit K805 Ferrari 166 MM (1949): New release (12-2021) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan"!
K805: Full Detail Kit Ferrari 166 MM
- 1949 Mille Miglia winner #624 Clemente Biondetti / Ettore Salani
- 1949 Le Mans winner #22 Luigi Chinetti / Peter Mitchell-Thomson, 2nd Baron Selsdon
- based on cars #624 and #22, which claimed victory at the 1949 Mille Miglia and Le Mans respectively. Cars # 642 and #23, which features a different rear wheel, are available as a kit variation.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for light rim, wheel rim, wheel shaft and lock nut.
- wire wheels built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- front bonnet, door and trunk can be opened and closed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from Decamber 2021. There are two versions.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|