MFH 1/12 model car kit K804 Ferrari 512 Le Mans (1970): New release (11-2021) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan"!
K804: Full Detail Kit Ferrari 512S 1970 LM 24hours race
#6 Ignazio Giunti / Nino Vaccarella
#7 Derek Bell / Ronnie Peterson
#8 Arturo Merzario / Clay Regazzoni
- based on Car #6/#7/#8 used by Ferrari Works team during the 1970 24 hours of Le Mans.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for light rim, wheel rim, wheel shaft and engine funnels.
- front cowl can be removed, and real cowl and door can be opened and closed post completion allowing full view of detailed interior.
- rooftop and side pillars made of metal and casted as an insert to resin body, giving tougher structure to the part as compare to using only resin for the entire piece.
- 3D printed rivets included for rivets along the outside of the Vehicle.
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from November 2021. There is only one Version.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|