MFH 1/12 model car kit K782 Aston Martin DBR1 Le Mans Winner (1959): New release (05-2021) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K782 - 1/12scale Fulldetail Kit: Aston Martin DBR1 Le Mans Winner (1959):
1959 LM Winner #5 R. Salvadori / C. Shelby 2nd #6 M. Trintignant / P. Frère #4 S. Moss / J. Fairman
About the DBR1
- Based on Car #5 driven by R. Salvadori/C. Shelby that won the 1959 24 Hours of Le Mans. 2nd place winner Car #6 driven by M. Trintignant/P. Frère and Car #4 driven by S. Moss/J. Fairman can also be constructed from this kit.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, turned parts rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim, wheel nut and headlight.
- wire wheel built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- door can be opened and closed, and front and rear bonnet can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||4,00 Kg|