MFH 1/12 model car kit K773 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale (1967): New release (03-2021) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K773 - 1/12scale Fulldetail Kit: Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale (1967):
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim and engine fannel.
- The front and rear windows and front light rims are pre-cut aluminum parts.
- front cowl, rear cowl and doors can be opened allowing for full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- The center body is a urethane molded part with metal inserts for the roof top and pillar parts.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||4,00 Kg|