MFH 1/12 model car kit K762 Alfa Romeo 155 V6TI DTM (1993): New release (12-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K762 - 1/12scale Fulldetail Kit: K762 Alfa Romeo 155 V6TI DTM (1993)
With the Lancia team and their Delta withdrawing from rally activities in 1991, Fiat (Lancia's parent company) had decided to focus on touring car racing instead. Using the street car “155” from another umbrella company, Alfa Romeo, as a base, they upgraded it to racing specs “155GTA” and entered it into the 1992 Italian Superturismo Championship where it would take championship.In the following year of 1993, the team entered the “155V6TI” to join the then popular German Touring Car Championship (DTM). While the 155V6TI was developed using test feedback unning on a 2.5L 60 degrees V6 engine and many of its body parts are carbon based. Four 155V6TI's were entered into DTM in 1993, with two cars entered by Alfa Corse driven by works drivers Nicola Larini and Alessandro Nannini. Larini won 10 races, and Nannini won 2, allowing for Larini to take drivers champion for the Season.
- a 1/12 scale model based on the two Alfa Corse entries for the 1993 DTM: Car #8 driven by N.Larini and car #7 driven by A.Nannini.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching parts, turned parts and silk screen decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- front and rear doors open, and front/rear bonnets can be removed, allowing for full view of detailed interior after completion.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel, wheel nut and wheel shaft. Wheels pre-anodized in black. Tires feature pre-printed logos.
- Differences in steering wheel and shift stick designs between the two drivers have been faithfully created and both set of parts are included with kit.
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|