MFH 1/12 model car kit K742 Williams FW11 (1986): New release (06-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
- A detailed kit made of several materials with white metal, resin, etching, rubber tires, screen decals and various cables that allow a maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- based on the version that raced at Rd. 14 1986 Portuguese GP, where N. Mansell's victory enabled Williams Honda to claim the constructors' title for the season.
- The front wing, front wheel, measuring panel, turbo channel, brake channel and parts of the engine differ from the FW11B, which was driven the following year. All parts were reproduced true to the original in the model.
- The powerful RA166E engine, which overwhelmed the competition, was faithfully reproduced. The pistons and connecting rods are designed as separate parts.
- Roll bar and windshield, which differ between the two drivers, have been reproduced true to the original.
- The side pontoon hood, rear hood and front nose are secured with pins and magnets and can be removed after construction to reveal the detailed interior of the vehicle.
- Kevlar and carbon for monocoque and the inside of the side pontoon, which are included in the kit as decals.
- Printed sponsor logo on the tires.
K742: Williams FW11 1986 Rd.14 Portuguese GP #5 N.Mansell / #6 N.Piquet
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|