MFH 1/12 model car kit K736 Bugatti 35 (1929/30): New release (02-2020) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K736: 1929/1930 Monaco Grand Prix winner/second #12 #22 #18
- Super detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
- Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
- soft rubber tires
- Hundreds of photo-etched parts
- Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
- turned aluminium-parts for cockpit instruments
- bonnet can be opened, allowing full view on the detailed engine and interials after completion
K736: Bugatti 35 Grand Prix de Monaco 1929 winner #12 W. Grover-Williams / 1930 #22 winner Rene Dreyfus / 1930 #18 second Louis Chiron
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|