MFH 1/12 model car kit K676 Maserati 250F (1957) Version C: New release (09-2018) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K676 Ver. C: 1957 Rd. 4 French GP Winner #2 J.M. Fangio Rd. 6 German GP Winner #1 J.M. Fangio
Based on the versions that raced in both French GP and German GP, featuring a different cowl that has louvers in the lower center part of the body. Fangio managed to win first in both races, with the German GP race being one of Fangio?s best race moments ? having pitted mid-race, Fangio was about 40 seconds behind both Ferrari cars (who were first and second at the time). However Fangio was able to make up for the deficit and took first place at the very end. This victory would also mark Fangio?s final F1 win.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· turned aluminium-parts for wheel rim, center locknut, shaft, engine funnels
· front bonnet is designed to be openable allowing full view of the detailed engine after completion
· wheel spokes built from individual metal wires allowing for a realistic representation
K674 Ver. A: 1957 Rd. 1 Argentine GP Winner #2 J.M. Fangio / 2nd #6 J. Behra
K675 Ver. B: 1957 Rd. 2 Monaco GP Winner #32 J.M. Fangio
K676 Ver. C: 1957 Rd. 4 French GP Winner #2 J.M. Fangio Rd.6 German GP Winner #1 J.M. Fangio
K677 Ver. D: ?Streamliner? 1955 Rd. 7 Italian GP #36 J. Behra
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|