MFH 1/12 model car kit K675 Maserati 250F (1957) Version B: New release (09-2018) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
K675 Ver. B: 1957 Rd.2 Monaco GP Winner #32 J.M.Fangio
Based on the build used in the second race of the season where Fangio managed a back-to-back victory at Monaco GP. Features a different muffler and body side compared to Ver. A.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· turned aluminium-parts for wheel rim, center locknut, shaft, engine funnels
· front bonnet is designed to be openable allowing full view of the detailed engine after completion
· wheel spokes built from individual metal wires allowing for a realistic representation
K674 Ver. A: 1957 Rd. 1 Argentine GP Winner #2 J.M. Fangio / 2nd #6 J. Behra
K675 Ver. B: 1957 Rd. 2 Monaco GP Winner #32 J.M. Fangio
K676 Ver. C: 1957 Rd. 4 French GP Winner #2 J.M. Fangio Rd.6 German GP Winner #1 J.M. Fangio
K677 Ver. D: “Streamliner” 1955 Rd. 7 Italian GP #36 J. Behra
Attention:this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|