MFH 1/12 model car kit K651 Toleman Hart TG184 (1984) Version (B): New release (04-2018) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· turned aluminium-parts for axles and wheel nuts
· front nose and rear cowl of car is designed to be removable allowing full view of the detailed engine after completion
· pre-printed manufacturer logos on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 04/2018. There are three versions:
K650 Ver. A: 1984 Rd. 6 Monaco GP #19 A. Senna / #20 J. Cecotto
- based on the Monaco GP race where A. Senna came close second behind 1st place driver A. Prost in the pouring rain, marking the first 2nd place victory for both Senna and the team. Includes rain tires.
K651 Ver. B: 1984 Rd. 7 Canadian GP / Rd. 8 Detroit GP / Rd. 9 Dallas GP / Rd. 10 British GP #19 A. Senna / #20 J. Cecotto
- based on the midseason build where changes were done to the rear wing flaps ? the same build that brought A. Senna 3rd place at the British GP. Includes slick tires.
K652 Ver. C: 1984 Rd. 11 German GP #19 A. Senna Rd. 14 Italian GP #19 S. Johansson / #20 P. Martini
- based on a latter season build where the rear wing featured small wings extending outwards. Includes slick tires.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|