MFH 1/12 model car kit K636 Lotus 99T (1987) Version C: New release (12-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· turned aluminium-parts for wheel rims, axles and wheel nuts
· rear cowl of car is designed to be removable allowing full view of the detailed engine after completion
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Good Year) on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 12/2017. There are three versions:
K634 Ver. A: 1987 Rd.4 Monaco GP #12 A. Senna #11 S. Nakajima /1987 Rd.5 U.S.A. GP #11 S. Nakajima
- 1987 model, based on the version, on which Ayrton Senna won the Monaco GP 1987. The version, which S. Nakajima used in the US-GP, is also buildable from this version.
K635 Ver. B: 1987 Rd.5 U.S.A. GP #12 A. Senna / 1987 Rd.7 British GP #11 S. Nakajima #12 A. Senna
- 1987 model, based on the build A. Senna drove at Detroit where he achieved a back to back victory after Monaco. The British GP version for both drivers is also buildable from this version.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|