MFH 1/12 model car kit Porsche 917K version A (1971): New release (08-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the Porsche 917K 1971 in 1/12 ? K609.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Version A: Le Mans 24 h 1971 ? #22 Martini Racing Team H. Marko/G. Lennep (winner)
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern, pre printed
· detailed frame in white metal
· fairings and wings in resine
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Turned aluminum wheels with cast inserts, many more turned parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from Aug. 2017. There are three versions: A (K609, #22 Le Mans 1971, H. Marko/G. Lennep), B (K610, #19 Le Mans 1971, R. Attwood/H. Müller, #1 Monza 1000 km 1971, J. Siffert/D. Bell, #2 P. Rodriguez/J. Oliver, C (K611, #3 Monza 1000 km 1971, V. Elford/G. Larousse, #4 H. Marko/G. Lennep)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|