MFH 1/12 model car kit K595 Jaguar XJR-12 Le Mans (1990) Version A: New release (06-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
Limited to 100 kits worldwide!
· Version A: 1990 Le Mans #1, #2, #3 (winner and 2nd place)
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· plated aluminium-parts for wheel rims, engine funnels, drive shafts and exhaust ends
· wheel nuts anodised in two colors (red and blue)
· front cowl and engine cowl of car is designed to be removable, and doors be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
· clear resin parts for front headlight lens
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Dunlop) on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 06/2017. There are two versions:
A - K595, 1990 Le Mans #3 Brundle/Nielsen/Cobb (Winner), #2 Lammers/Wallace/Konrad (2nd), #1 Ferté/LeslieB - K596, 1991 Le Mans #35 Jones/Boesel/Ferté (2nd), #34 Wollek/Fabi/Acheson (3rd), #33 Warwick/Nielsen/Wallace (4th)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|