MFH 1/12 model car kit K593 Ferrari 156/85 (1985) Version B: New release (05-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
About the Ferrari 156/85
Having lost the F1 title in the previous season with the 126C4, Ferrari entry for the 1985 season was the 156/85. Designed by Mauro Forghier and Harvey Postlethwaite, the 156/85 came equipped with an improved V6 turbo engine and a brand new body. The name 156/85 was to separate it from the previous 126 models, with hopes to revive the Ferrari fame under a brand new model name. The 156/85 managed to grasp victory at the Canadian and German GP under the hands of driver M. Alboreto., and while the car only managed to gain second place in both drivers and constructors championship, the 156/85 marked the beginning of Ferrari`s revival in the F1 scene.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· turned aluminium-parts for wheel rims, exhaust end parts, dampers, drive shafts and wheel nuts
· rear cowl of car is designed to be removable allowing full view of the detailed engine after completion
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Good Year) on the soft rubber tires
K592 Ver.A : 1985 Rd.5 Canadian GP #27 M.Alboreto / #28 S.Johansson
- based on the early version used in the 1985 season where M.Alboreto and S. Johansson completed with a 1-2 finish at the Canadian GP.
K593 Ver.B : 1985 Rd.12 Italian GP #27 M.Alboreto / #28 S.Johansson
- based on the late version used in the 1985 season where various changes were made to the rear cowl, front/rear suspensions, side pontoons and the interior of the pontoons etc. Different rear wing and diffuser designs used at the Italian GP also included in kit.
K594 Ver.C [Limited Version] : 1985 Rd.2 Portuguese GP #27 M.Alboreto / #28 S.Johansson For reference we recomment the book racing pictorial no. 22
-based on the version that raced at the Portuguese GP where M.Alboreto placed 2nd. Includes rain tires and a different front wing designed compared to version A and B.
- production of version C will only be limited to 50 kits.
For reference we recomment the book racing pictorial no. 22
book racing pictorial no. 22
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|