MFH 1/12 model car kit K580 Ferrari D50 (1956) Version A: New release (03-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
· Version A: Monaco GP 1956 #20 - J.-M. Fangio/E. Cstellotti
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with pre-printed sponsor markings
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· plated aluminium-parts for wheel rims, dampers, engine funnels, muffler ends, drive shafts and lock nuts
· front and rear cowl of car is designed to be removable allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
· highly detailed wire wheels
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 03/2017. There are four versions:
A - K580, Monaco GP 1956 #20 - J.-M. Fangio/E. Cstellotti
B - K581, French GP 1956 #16 - A. Portago (T-car)C - K582, German GP 1956 #1 - J.-M. Fangio/P. Collins
D - K583, Italian GP 1956 #22 - J.-M. Fangio/E. Cstellotti, Belgian GP 1956 #20 - A. Pilette
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|