MFH 1/12 model car kit Ferrari 250 GTO (1962) version E: New release (02-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Ferrari 250 GTO 1962 in 1/12 – K566.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine with complete engine interior. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Version E (K566):
1963 Daytona 3 hours #18 (Pedro Rodriguez)
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail with turnable crankshaft, con rods, pistons, camshafts and valve gear.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Spoke wheels made from single spokes with aluminium rims
· Front screen built in like on the real car (rubber gasket and separate screen)
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2014. There are three versions: A (K466, #25 #22 #23 Le Mans 1962), B (K467, #20 #24 #25 Le Mans 1963), C (K468, #16 #17 Tourist Trophy Goodwood 1963), D (K565, #172 Tour de France 1964), E (K566, #18 Daytona 3 hours 1963)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|