MFH 1/12 model car kit K564 Ferrari 412P (1967) Version C: New release (02-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
This kit is sold out at the factory in Japan!
· Version C: North American Racing Team - 1967 Le Mans #25 (Rodriguez/Baghetti), 1967 Daytona 24 hours #26 (Rodriguez/Guichet), 1967 Monza 1000 km #9 (Rodriguez/Guichet)
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· plated aluminium-parts for wheel rims, dampers, engine funnels, muffler ends, drive shafts and lock nuts
· front and rear cowl of car is designed to be removable, and doors can be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
· clear resin parts for front headlight lens
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Good Year) on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 02/2017. There are three versions:
A - K562, Maranello Concessionaires - 1967
B - K563, Scuderia Filipinetti - 1967
C - K564, North American Racing Team - 1967 Le Mans #25 (Rodriguez/Baghetti), 1967 Daytona 24 hours #26 (Rodriguez/Guichet), 1967 Monza 1000 km #9 (Rodriguez/Guichet)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|