MFH 1/12 model car kit K555 Jaguar XJR-9 Le Mans (1989) Version B: New release (12-2016) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
· Version B: 1989 Le Mans #3 Jones/Daly/Kline #4 Ferté/Salazar/Ferté
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· plated aluminium-parts for wheel rims, engine funnels, drive shafts and exhaust ends
· wheel nuts anodised in two colors (red and blue)
· front cowl and engine cowl of car is designed to be removable, and doors be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
· clear resin parts for front headlight lens
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Dunlop) on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 12/2016. There are two versions:
A - K554, 1988 Le Mans #2 Lammers/Dumfries/Wallace (Winner), #1 Brundle/Nielsen, #3 Watson/Boesel/Pescarolo, #21 Sullivan/Jones/Cobb, #22 Daly/Perkins/Cogan
B - K555, 1989 Le Mans #3 Jones/Daly/Kline #4 Ferté/Salazar/Ferté
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|