MFH 1/12 model car kit K551 Ferrari Testarossa (1958) Proportion kit (no engine detail): New release (11-2016) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. No detailed enginein this "Proportion kit". Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
· 1958 Le Mans #14 Hill/Gendebien - 1958 Targa Florio #106 Musso/Gendebien
· Detailed multi-media kit
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· chromed aluminium-parts for wheel rims, engine funnels, drive shafts and wheel nuts
· additional pre-chromed parts included for meter rims and switches in the cockpit
· clear resin parts for front headlight lens
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Englebert) on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 11/2016.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|